Thursday, March 19, 2009

2nd Day

I'm on my second day and I'm not hungry. I did dream about food this morning, though. And my husband ate a bag of popcorn last night while we watched American Idol, which was torture. But, overall I'm doing ok. I have had a headache since yesterday and I'm not sure if that is from not having any real food since yesterday or from being in the sun too long yesterday. Anyway, I'm feeling ok, but hopefully, I'll feel much better tomorrow. I didn't get to go out and excersice today, which I was bummed about, but I know that my energy will return and that I won't need to be near a toilet as much. I did the salt cleanse today and that really threw my body for a loop. I really don't like that part at all! Well, off to the store, where I can hopefully get my mind off food.

0 comments: